We ask our visitors to always comply with the instructions given by our guide and never go away from the group with previous notice. This way, we will avoid inconvenient situations for the visitors and for RICANCIE.
Safety on the paths:
- Before touching a branch, make sure that there are no thorns or poisonous insects.
- Do not move or pull plants, vines or bushes: we never know what may fall from above.
- Do not remove fallen leaves, waste or seeds from the floor, because poisonous insects or snakes may be hidden below.
- If you need it, ask for a stick.
- If you feel tired, ask for a break.
- For your protection, it is recommended to use long-sleeve clothes, a cap or a hat.
- It is recommended to use long rubber boots.
- In case of long hikes, just bring what is necessary.
Safety in the canoe:
- Before the trip, make sure to put on your life jacket and avoid holding on the canoe edges. You could hurt your fingers if the canoe hits another one.
- Keep your personal belongings safe, so they don't fall into the water.
- When the canoe has picked up speed, don't put objects into the water, as they could get lost. Furthermore, don't put the hands into the river, as you may splash the passengers behind you.
- In case of emergency, keep calm until you are told what to do.