Terms and conditions
Due to past experiences, we have developed a code of conduct for our visitors. These rules apply equally to the visitors than to the community members and guarantee respectful relationships between host and guest.
- If you want to go the rainforest, you must be accompanied by a guide.
- Do not leave plastic, glass or any other kind of waste that is not easy to recycle. If you brought it with you, take it out of the community.
- Nature offers diverse landscapes and curiosities to take pictures of. If you want to take pictures of community members, you can do it with their previous consent.
- If you participate in healings with the rainforest's plants or other resources, please comply with the instructions given by the Yachack.
- It is not recommended to take ayahuasca or other natural hallucinogenic plants. If the visitor wishes to try, it is under their own responsibility and complying with all the requirements and instructions given by the Yachak or Shaman.
- Given that we want to preserve our lifestyle and workstyle, if you want to stay more days than agreed, plan ahead so we can inform the community.
- It is prohibited to lend money to the guides, community members and leaders and employees of the central office.
- It is strictly prohibited to take plant, seed or animal from the rainforest. Equally, it is prohibited to extract or patent plant or seed extracts.
- Remember that we have different time, space and culture concepts. Please be understanding and respectful; we guarantee that we will comply with the activities we committed to.